By using or registering with this website you consent to this policy.
1 Principles of our policy
- Private: We will never sell, rent or trade information about you to other companies.
- Secure: In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
- Necessary: We won’t collect information unless it is used to deliver a better service or to give you useful, relevant information.
2 Data We Collect From You
We receive information about you in two ways:
- Directly from you – This is the contact details you provide via the Subscribe form, or when you contact us directly by email or by phone.
- Automatically from the datametamorph.com website: This includes your IP address and browsing behaviour. Understanding the way you interact with our site enables us to improve our service to you.
We provide services to businesses, and do not provide services to consumers directly. We do not, and have no need to, collect any sensitive information about you. The information we collect is limited to what is required to serve you as described in the next section. Specifically, name, contact details and company information.
Where you wish to disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must seek their permission for both sharing the information and for us to process this information. They will receive an automated email which they will need to react to for them to be added to our contact database.
3 Securely Using Your Data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may legitimately interest you, or where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You can choose to opt-out of contact at any time.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Occasionally we may incorporate cookie-generated data together with other data we hold to communicate with you in the most appropriate way. We may also compile and provide aggregate statistics about our site users, information requests, traffic patterns and any other related site information but will never identify you as an individual.
Information about you will be kept secure and it will not be supplied to anyone else, except where we are using the services of a data processor, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it.
4 International Transfers
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Currently, we do not partner with anyone who processes information on our behalf outside of the EEA. However, we do utilise cloud services that store the information we collect outside of the EEA. The key third parties that we use are listed at the end of this policy.
When these transfers are needed, all your personal information will be afforded a high level of protection wherever it is stored or processed.
5 Data Retention
Information that we collect and process shall not be kept for longer than is necessary. However, we will retain information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the information may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
When information is no longer required we will securely delete or destroy such information.
6 Contact us
This website is owned and operated by Data MetaMorph Ltd.
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number: 10542837
- Our VAT Number is: GB 260 883 293
- Our registered office is: Suite B Crown House, 2 Southampton Road, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24 1HY
- Our contact / trading address is: Abbey House, 282 Farnborough Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7NA
You can contact us by writing to us at the contact address above, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0) 1252 279195
7 Your Data Protection Rights
Please contact us any time to:
- Request access to information that Data MetaMorph has about you
- Correct any information that Data MetaMorph has about you
- Delete information that Data MetaMorph has about you
- Ask any questions about Data MetaMorph’s collection, storage and processing of your data
Contact: Simon Hayland
Phone: +44 (0) 1252 279195
Address: Data MetaMorph, Abbey House, 282 Farnborough Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7NA
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us as detailed above.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with your Supervisory Authority. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the ICO, https://ico.org.uk.
A cookie is a very small text file placed on your computer. Cookies help us to:
- Understand browsing habits on our website
- Understand the number of visitors to our website and the pages visited
- Remember you when you return to our website so we can provide you with a more personalised experience.
Most cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser, these are known as session cookies. Others, known as persistent cookies, are stored on your computer either until you delete them or they expire.
You can choose to block or delete cookies through your browser settings at any time.
This website utilises the following tracking technology:
- WordPress Analytics
- Google Analytics
Advertising & Marketing
- None, aside ability to share pages
You can find out more about website tracking and how to enable “Do Not Track” (DNT) at https://allaboutdnt.com/.